Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo .tv auction (Big .com players buying)

Status
Not open for further replies.

discovernow

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am finding out that some of the biggest .com investors in the world bought .tv at the latest sedo .tv
auction. You will notice this in the "whois" very soon.

I already knew this would happen because the last few years many have told me at Traffic, DomainFest, and some of the other conferences I attend if they get rid of the premium renewals that that they will start buying .tv.

Thanks, Jim

discovernow

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The big offers are starting to come in as well for .tv.

discovernow

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually Michael Berkins bought a lot. He spent $50,000 on .tv. In addition, in the last week, I been getting some good offers on some of my names such as England.tv, Horoscope.tv, Spain.tv and others.

Thanks, Jim

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Michael Berkins is already a long term .tv investor, don't make it sound as if the TLD attracted some new crowd. And if it matters, Frank's immediate dropping of the .tv portfolio he bought 'on credit' shows the real intentions of the 'big crowd'.

discovernow

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your wrong, it attracted many who were holding back because of doing away with premium renewals. Check the Whois my friend on the recent sedo.tv. Frank's names were not very good so I don't blame him.

Michael owned Great.tv for a while. These are his recent purchases in the last 2 weeks.

2.TV

4.TV

D.TV

Advertising.tv

Airport.tv

Animal.tv

Animals.tv

Bob.tv

Clearance.TV

Craps.tv

Dining.tv

Fashions.tv

Fonts.TV

Garden.tv

Hungary.tv

Iceland.tv

Programs.TV

Psychology.tv

Relationship.tv

Relationships.tv

Repairs.tv

Saws.tv

Sells.tv

Spiritual.tv

Ted.tv

Volunteer.tv

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
But I'm not questioning what Mike bought, he's a long time supporter of this TLD. The challenge is to bring newcomers to the game; that was the only reason the .tv registry dropped the prices - screwing the holders of premium priced .tv domains in the process, as they'll continue to pay the outrageous prices. My point is, if Frank Schilling 'quietly' but surely walked away from his purchases, I don't see why Joe Schmoe would invest in .tv. Then again, people thought .tel was the next big thing so there's no predicting of how far peer pressure - or plain stupidity - can take one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom