Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo Views Dropping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Quick Question,

On SEDO when looking at a domain lets say my domain on SEDO TEENSOCIAL.COM the SEDO LISTING Views are dropping ?? Isen't this a total number and not a average? I'm confused when I'm seeing this number drop from 900 down to 700 .. I e-mailed SEDO with no responce.

Thanks

Gee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i am also want to know what does SEDO LISTING Views mean ?

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That wasen't really my questions .. What SEDO listing views are, is a view from within the SEDO site. So if a person sees your site listed on the featured list and clicks on it.. That counts as a SEDO listing view. I want to know why this number is going down for me when I thought it was a total value system not average

LeftRightOut

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's a running total and average over last 32 days.
What might happen is you have a heap of people viewing it when it initially comes on then it looks good, once 32 days pass from that intial listing point it drops those views from all calculations.
That is my understanding from reading the FAQ.

Views on Sedo
The amount of Sedo visitors that have viewed your sales offer for this domain.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
hi, i asked my friend to click on some of the links, at my sedo parked domains, they clicked, but no changes../why is that?

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
angel_x666 said:
hi, i asked my friend to click on some of the links, at my sedo parked domains, they clicked, but no changes../why is that?

usually takes a while to update, but what you did is also called click fraud, unless I am missing something

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It may take an hour or more for stats to update.
What you did is click fraud. I suggest you edit your post and don't do it again, ever.

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the FYI .. I must have over looked this in the FAQ ..

Thanks again

Reaction score
angel_x666 said:

This is the kind of thing that will get your account suspended and you'll end up forfeiting any earnings. Besides that it will also lower click bid rates for legitimate parkers. I recommend you read sedo's terms of service and tell your friend not to click any more.

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think angel is lost in the sauce :cool:g

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just noticed a seperate link to domain for sale from google to my forsale listing, I think these views are also being added to views to this sedo listing, in addition to people who view direct from sedo site. My reason for thinking this is these names had very few viewings from sedo site until links appeared in google to for sale page. The parked links are still there but are seperate from for sale link, anyone else notice this

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom