Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

sedo vs parked

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN48

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
which one do you prefer for parking?

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
parked.com

f1fanaticgt3

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Parked.com in my opinion blows the doors off of Sedo. Sedo sucks for the most part. I was only getting .04 or less a click! Now thats not necessarily Sedo's fault since its up to the advertisers they show on your pages, but I feel that Parked and Name Drive show ads of advertisers that pay more per click. Although its always different. I have a friend who owns my2009taxreturn.com and he was getting over $3.15 a click at one point with Sedo! I moved from Sedo to Parked. It has been about 1 week now and I am already at $12 compared to a mere $1.20 after 3 months at Sedo! Parked.com has a better layout when people look/view your parked pages. Sedo just looks ugly. Not very laid out well and not very many links to help people find what they really need. Parked looks way more professional and clean cut which translates well for your visitor.

Bottom line is what works for one persons sites won't be the same for yours. One person might own at Sedo where as others sucked (like me). Its back and forth. Some work and pay better than others. I feel that the general consensus around here seems to be Parked.com and Name Drive when it comes to getting the most out of their parked pages. It certainly worked for me so give it a shot!

Last edited:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parked.com by a LONG shot

keyser

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seems Sedo pays a bit more for European traffic.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo has paid me €0.02 / click for a long time now. No matter what the keywords are .. Terrible .. I'm thinking of moving all my traffic domains to some other place.

LintonInvestments

Domain Investing
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nobody has mentioned Sedo Pro yet. This is a relatively new service so I haven't had time to test it out yet, but might be a formidable competitor to Parked. Otherwise I echo what has already been said.

If you haven't already, I'd try building your own custom parking page with Google AdSense ads - I make more than I ever have with a parking service doing this!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Adult clicks at Parked: $0.01 to $0.04
Sedo: $0.08 to $0.30

K

karter9977

I think it depends on the name. I have names that are making a consistant $0.30/click at Sedo and when I parked them at Parked.com they were getting no more than $0.10/click. But then again I have other names that will get a couple dollars a click at Parked.com So I think it just depends on the name and keywords.

beerzz

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have used both and like sedo best

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For high value traffic (not adult) parked is hard to beat..I get several dollar clicks for MANY verticals that pay .25-.50/click at sedo and elsewhere..you get Domain Sponsor level payouts or better at parked with the ability to customize your page nearly as much as a custom website, plus parked.com pages rank very high in search engines and are not recognized as parking pages by the spiders..

themandave88

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Disagree, I have numerous domains at sedo that are adult related. They all pay $0.02 per click. No matter what keywords! The only reason i havent switched to parked yet is i have almost 200 domains and i may give sedo pro a shot. Otherwise, im switching to parked

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom