Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Sedo waiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok
I finalized a sale last Monday and I am still waiting for them to acknowledge that they received payment. On this one I am the seller. I know that the buyer sent them the money with in 24 hours....sedo just sits on the money.

The last time I was the buyer, I paid within the hour of the bid being accepted and they took 6 days to acknowledge they received payment. I emailed the seller and let them know that sedo was just sitting on my payment....

Just wanting to know how long you all have been waiting on the bs sedo process...

Domain Days 2024

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It helps to have the buyer PM Sedocouk here and ask them to tell accounting to watch for it..I normally get mine approve/updated within 1 day doing this.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Turnaround time seems to depend on the agent handling the transaction. Kudos to Joe Palombo @ Sedo for a fast transaction I just had.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It helps to have the buyer PM Sedocouk here and ask them to tell accounting to watch for it..I normally get mine approve/updated within 1 day doing this.

Thanks.

I am going to email the buyer and have them do this.

The frustrating thing is that last month, I was the buyer, I paid right away, I kept calling my sedo rep...everyday telling them I paid (via paypal - sent contemporaneously)...it still took 6 days for them to own up to getting payment.

I am wondering if their "escrow" they have is really just in "quotes" and they collect the interest and delay the sales process for their own benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom