Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Sedo, when are you gonna reply...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Ive been waiting since the 18th of March to get a simple answer yet you people cant seem to provide me with a reply in a timely manner, I await your reply TODAY!

Mike

PS : Dont contact me here, just fix the problem... and please no more bs/run around I dont have time for this.

Last edited:
S

SedoCoUk

Ive been waiting since the 18th of March to get a simple answer yet you people cant seem to provide me with a reply in a timely manner, I await your reply TODAY!

Mike
user name vanasfield

PS : Dont contact me here, just fix the problem... and please no more bs/run around I dont have time for this.

Hello Tippy,

In order to assist you can you please PM who you contacted and the nature of your inquiry? It was unclear from your post if you were referring to a transfer or something else. Once I have that information I can look into this for you.

Thanks!

Lisa

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks Lisa but I finally was able to cancel the sale/transaction at sedo by placing a direct call to them.

I then called up the non-paying bidder, seems there was a paypal issue, we agreed on a new price ( took off the commission ) and the transaction is now in progress. Payment expected within 72hrs. via Wire Transfer.

Now why did it take me like 5 min. to reach this guy and get answers yet you people at sedo couldnt reach him in days... its like magic, pick up the phone and poof your questions are answered.

Turned out I knew the buyer in the end, have sold names to him in the past.

Mike

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Lisa but I finally was able to cancel the sale/transaction at sedo by placing a direct call to them.

I then called up the non-paying bidder, seems there was a paypal issue, we agreed on a new price ( took off the commission ) and the transaction is now in progress. Payment expected within 72hrs. via Wire Transfer.

Now why did it take me like 5 min. to reach this guy and get answers yet you people at sedo couldnt reach him in days... its like magic, pick up the phone and poof your questions are answered.

Turned out I knew the buyer in the end, have sold names to him in the past.

Mike

Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom