Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

SedoPro Endorsement accounts expire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was trying to verify how many SedoPro accounts were being credited to my endorsements. I wanted to know how many members had been accepted from my referrals and why the decreases in the "Partner Program" payouts.

Knowing that I have referred quite a few users since joining Sedo, my payout should be higher...consistently.

I did get a total number of accounts of those who I referred, but not who they are by name or email.

Also, the shocker was...

"SedoPro endorsement campaign only lasts one year; therefore, some of your higher accounts may have expired."

That is quote from email.

imo... This is very unfair!!

Sedo should change this policy immediately!!

Also, when a user is accepted in SedoPro from an endorsement, the referrer should be able to SEE that user in his "Partner" control panel.

competition is tough....don't make it tougher

Domain Days 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Parked referrals expire also.

But you should be able to see the active referrals per id in that drop down box.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parked referrals expire also.

But you should be able to see the active referrals per id in that drop down box.

I haven't been referring anyone to Parked, but I do know that my Domainsponsor accounts are still active for years!

Sleepys

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They do not properly display my referrals either. It shows 1 referral, but my account manager says I have 4. I am even getting a little in dollars and a little in Euros, making it impossible to only have 1 (the reason I inquired with my account manager in the first place).

Kyric

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sedo has really failed to be open and transparent where concerns this partnership program and I have my own suspicions that I havent been fully credited for referrals that i have made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom