Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedopro endorsement code needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want to join Sedopro, it would be great if someone could give an endorsment code. thanks!

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I want to join Sedopro, it would be great if someone could give an endorsment code. thanks!

I applied for Sedo Pro yesterday without the code, I could of easily gotten a code from a # of contacts, which they would earn 5% of my earnings, they say it comes out of Sedo's earnings, for some reason I doubt that.
If you have a nice portfolio, I would go it alone, it would eliminate any thought you might have about your revenue being shared. :juggle:

brassneck

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

PM sent. If anybody else would like one then please feel free to PM me.

I applied for Sedo Pro yesterday without the code, I could of easily gotten a code from a # of contacts, which they would earn 5% of my earnings, they say it comes out of Sedo's earnings, for some reason I doubt that.
If you have a nice portfolio, I would go it alone, it would eliminate any thought you might have about your revenue being shared. :juggle:

I've introduced several friends and I am fairly certain they haven't suffered in this way.

Stephen.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if you still need sedopro invite, send me your email address via pm.

signing up under another member won't affect your earnings!

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
how fast do they reply after you apply? i applied 3 days ago

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
....signing up under another member won't affect your earnings!

That's is what all the affiliate programs claim but I have always wondered if really true. How do you know if they are not secretly deducting the money paid to the referring party from your revenue? Seems like that would be tempting to do for some firms.

It would be very simple to do and you would never know. That's why I have always been reluctant to use someone's affiliate link but I could be wrong and affiliate payouts may be totally legit.

P.S. Do only high earning current Sedo clients get the invite codes or everyone?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
signing up under another member won't affect your earnings!

Why take the chance when you dont need too?...and have it linger in your mind when you feel you earnings are low.

Kirkos

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How do you know if they are not secretly deducting the money paid to the referring party from your revenue? Seems like that would be tempting to do for some firms.

It would be very simple to do and you would never know. That's why I have always been reluctant to use someone's affiliate link but I could be wrong and affiliate payouts may be totally legit.

How do you know that they are paying you in full, even if you are not signed under somebody?
They may not count your visitors, your clicks, and so on. As you said, it would be very simple to do and you would never know.
In any parking programm, that's a matter of trust. They may cheat you, if they want.
You may trust them, you may not.

If you don't trust your parking programm, change it! That's all.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
they are only paying that bonus to the referring party for 6 months, not forever, it wouldnt make a whole lot of sense to deduct that money from the new person, especially in the beginning, because its all about making a good first impression to have you move all domains over

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom