Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

SedoPro Partner Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SedoCoUk

Hey Everyone! If you haven’t heard, SedoPro’s annual Partner Forum is fast approaching! Discover all of our new features and enter for a chance to win a trip to the SedoPro event in New York!

Play & Win

The second annual SedoPro Partner Forum is an exclusive getaway for elite domainers and will be held at the Mohonk Mountain Resort in New Paltz, New York from June 17th -19th. The event will feature engaging workshops, gourmet meals, an unforgettable gala and networking opportunities within the domain community. For more information about the SedoPro Partner Forum, please visit: SedoProPartnerForum.com.

What are you waiting for? Click here to begin the quiz and get on your way to NY!

Monica

NAK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
nice contest, but i would rather win a higher payout rate, lets say 90-95%
:yes:

sudesh

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How to get a sedopro account??

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice spot. I have stayed there in the past. Besides Mohonk itself, the Gunks offer some of the best climbs in the county, the nearby Ranch is a great place to skydive (especially on the sunset jump) and there are a number of local vineyards to enjoy. I wish I had the time and an invite to go...

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can imagine Theo attending one of these things with SEDO. Priceless.

NAK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I can imagine Theo attending one of these things with SEDO. Priceless.

If he's Acro is going and Sedo iz speaking taking questions from domainers, i am there with a 12 pack. No, on 2nd thought, i dont think i could hold it down. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom