Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

SedoPros new Auto-Select Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

airwave

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I saw this today when I logged into my SedoPro account:

03/05/08 | 13:03 | New Features​
New Auto-select Best Layout option automatically finds the highest earning layout for each of your domains​

As a professional domain investor you know by now that optimizing the settings for your parked domains can result in dramatic increases in earnings. For every domain there seems to be a certain magic combination of page layout, photo, keyword, and related links which simply sends your RPM through the roof.

But who has the time for constant testing and refinement of all those settings?

At Sedo we know you'd rather spend your time searching for more good domains-or enjoying your earnings-than optimizing parking pages. So beginning this week we'll be rolling out a series of system enhancements designed to automatically configure each domain for maximum earnings with zero effort from your side.

AUTO-SELECT BEST LAYOUT

Beginning Wednesday, March 5th, you'll find the first feature, "Auto-Select" as a new option in the Layout pull-down menu on the Domain Optimizer page. Select this option for your top 2,000 domains and the system will automatically choose the best-performing layout for each one of your domains!

HOW DOES IT WORK?

To try it out now, choose the "Auto-Select Best Layout" option from the pull-down menu in the Layout column of the Domain Optimizer page and save your settings. We'll then begin testing out each of our best performing layouts on the domain. Since the domain needs to receive a certain amount of traffic before our system can determine the optimal layout, make sure that you allow some time (minimum of 1 week up to 4 weeks) on the new setting before evaluating whether or not it's brought the benefit that you were looking for. If for some reason you don't like the layout the system selected, you can choose the option "Stop Auto-Select & revert", click save, and the domain will revert to the previously selected layout. Of course since the top-performer may change over time, we'll regularly review the layout settings to make sure each domain is always optimally configured.

I have applied it to about 20 domains to check it out. :D

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom