Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Sedo's search results - Major Fail Zone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryWentz

Sasquatch Researchin' Pool Hall Junkie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So here's the deal - I own re-finance.org which I have had a # of offers over the years (including 14 offers at Sedo). I do a search for re-finance & re-finance.org does not show up in the search results sorting by quality nor by # of bids. FAIL!

I also happen to own WeightlossProgram.com which I have had 6-figure offers on. I type in weight loss in Sedo search & WeightlossProgram.com doesn't show in search results. FAIL! (Ironically my WeightlossProgram.org does show up in search results when sorting by # of bids)

There is no doubt that severe flaws exist & Sedo is failing domain owners & domain seekers with "very flawed" search results. Will Sedo correct these flaws?

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
agreed Larry
in fact the whole sedo 'redesign' is a complete abortion
bottom line, it's way harder for users to find domains they want. your domains, my domains, everyones domains!

simple solution
sack sedo. you should have sacked their 'parking' anyway as they are ripping everyone off, as all parking companies are
make placeholders for your domains stating they are for sale and to contact you direct, or develop
save on brokerage fees. do yourself!

LarryWentz

Sasquatch Researchin' Pool Hall Junkie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I do park at Sedo on many names & monthly parking income isn't the reason I do it. I have had a # of good size sales there over the years & the reality is Sedo is the marketplace with the most buyers (competition) to sell your names. Example - I was willing to sell a name for $1500 & started a 7-day auction & bidding went over $3000. It was definitely a smart move to sell it there because competition drove the price up though that always is not the case as we all know. They also have the largest & most sales of auction houses as DNJournal.com verifies week after week. My largest sales have been private transactions however.

Good & accurate search results are a must & Sedo is in "extreme fail zone" in that arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom