Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo's taking forever to verify ownership on my domain...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sitebuyer

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting and waiting to get ownership verified and can't really find contact info to try and find out what's up. Any ideas? Know who to contact? Thanks

DomainNameShark

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Make sure you have your name servers change over to ns1.sedoparking.com and ns2.sedoparking.com This usually makes your approval time within 24 hours. If you name servers are not changed over, it can take over a month. Hope this helps . . .

Sleepys

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems like it can take longer for more obscure extensions, such as the foreign ones. The most important thing to make sure of is that the contact information for your domain is changed to your information and that the email address is the same as the one you are using at Sedo. If it isn't, I think it takes longer. It also will take longer over the weekends as well.
I would suggest contacting either [email protected] and asking them what is going on with it, or contact the Sedo Rep on this board. Once they check the message it should change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom