Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Seeing an opportunity here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I was reading CNN today and I came across the article about Barack having a substantial amount of money on hand to turn red states to blue votes. Her is the article that I am referring to:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/17/obama/index.html

Well here is my thought, I have this domain name, that is about texan and democrat. put that together and I own all extensions...

What would that be worth to a campaign like that to have a domain name like that. I mean, I have pens & bumper stickers that have the logo and that say vote democrat!

What would you do or how should I go about this?? Would this be something to pitch to the democrat party?

Thanks and if I wasnt clear enough, feel free to ask me any questions.

D

Did this make sense or do I need to add additional info?

Last edited:

radioz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would imagine that the Democratic party will be using BarackObama.com, perhaps Obama(TBAveep).com (you might get lucky if you have that one), and the party website exclusively. I guess that you could always email them. You could also, maybe, put up your own Obama 'fan' site on the name.

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I was thinking more along the lines that they would use that name to get more votes for the democrats..

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
at this stage of the game, I don't think Obama will not be changing his current url or adding one.

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you for that, so back to the drawing board, how can I get more visitors and how else can I monetize my site

hecto

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well to get more visitors you need to do some good seo work (exchange links etc) and work on advertising...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom