Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Daily Diamond

Seeking advice on affiliate banner placement..

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamachi

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm almost complete building a dating website. Does anyone have any advice for where I should place the banner ads i.e. top, sides, in between content or bottom. Size? And also advice on the best type of ads: affilliates that pay per sign up, per cpm, or adsense?

I've read its best not to get flashy ads and also keep it to 1 banner per page minimum. Also not to put ads until they are logged in and past the signup phase.

I'm hoping to hear from someone whos had experience in this who can dispel or support the information I was given. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Domain Summit 2024

TiffanyR

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The top is usually the best place for producing income on any site there are alot of variables here pm me the url and ill give you my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom