Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Seeking designer for forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImageFuel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello.

Recently I decided that it was time to move my forums to a new domain, and get a new look. Im going to be switching to vB and am in search of a designer/coder that will be willing to take on the project.

Im going to need somewhat of a portal system. The forum design in itself is fairly basic (I have examples :) )

Besided the forum design itself I would like a custom reviews hack and link database. Again, I have examples of the reviews database but not the links db. I can tell you about the links though, fairly basic.

If your willing to take this job, im sure it wil require some nice PHP and design skills. I am kind of on a slim budjet but can offer advertising on the forums for an amount of time, and I could maybe also offer something small. Only around 30-40$ right now.

I would appriciate any people interested on this project or peopl with questions to contact me by....

Posting Here
Email (andrew at fastnetservers.com)
AIM (ImageFuel) *Prefered
MSN (strictlyhockey07 at hotmail.com)
Or PM me

Thank you to all who are kind enough to help. I look forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom