Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Service Seeking Partner for Develop Foreclosure Related Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

hittjw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Where is the best place to post if I was looking for a partner to develop a number of foreclosure related domains ... I've got a handful of websites (some parked, some developed), a 112 page book on preventing foreclosure, two years of keywords, and no time to move this beyond covering costs.

Right now I'm working on a number of projects for an audience to which I'm more passionate about and that leads to consulting services. There are a number of reasons I don't just sell out the domains, right now I'm just looking for your feedback to see where this request is best posted.

Sincerely,

Justin

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seems like the right place to post. Maybe you can provide some more details.
I assume you would like to develop a web-site, exploiting the key-words,based upon your domains, and monetize.

hittjw

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've got a handful of websites (some parked, some developed), a 112 page book on preventing foreclosure, two years of keywords, and no time to move this beyond covering costs. All oriented towards someone facing foreclosure or mortgage related hardship.

In addition, I have a library of content (including lists of mortgage contacts and resources) that would make an excellent one-time fee library. A few channels are available to push this through affiliates.

The leads I'm generating are ideal for mortgage refinance, credit card offers, job search (which I have coop sites), debt management, credit score help, and personal finance how-to.

Some of the domains involved:

HomeSalesMistakes(dot)com
BeforeSellingYourHouse(dot)com
KnowAboutForeclosure(dot)com
QuestionAboutForeclosure(dot)com
QuestionsAboutForeclosure(dot)com

Because the lead flow is consistent and I have agreements to be compensated for those leads, I'm looking for a credible expert to help finalize the book to be the co-author and fill out content as appropriate.

Because I don't want this audience, I don't need to be the author of the book ... especially since it's primary purpose is drive leads for mortgage, real estate, and private investors. However, I already have the systems to manage the back end and a strong market is available for "branded marketing kits."

Interesting enough, most of the people who visit the site and from my keyword search, these people don't want help over the Internet as much as they want answers. Click-through is good and I've found a number of matching affiliate programs. This audience seems to wander before they fill in the form.

The problem I have is time, also I am working with another niche to whom I'm much more passionate. Interesting enough, when I get someone in the "stop foreclosure" niche to raise their hand, I can easily find someone to provide value in the follow up.

Many more people are looking for the business opportunity side of foreclosure than there are people interested in solving their own mortgage problems. However, I'd like to see those who visit these sites get fair and honest information, then graduate them into {sales, marketing, procurement} jobs and personal growth sites I own.

I'm looking for a situation where I'd partner with a content developer who would receive most of the proceeds for these domains, sharing the labor / time risk in the project. I'd fund hard costs like hosting, off-line advertising, tested adwords, and services fees.

For example, everything is back ended with Aweber, a few databases, several Adwords campaigns feed full contact landing pages, and I periodically do postcard mailings. I've also bought content and pay for a number of keyword research tools.

A joint venture agreement would be signed between our respective organization and P&L regularly shared. I do have some interest in testing strategies I might use in my other niches, so you won't be at this all alone, but lean more toward the marketing side of things.

The ideal candidate would have properties in this niche or in the business opportunity side of the foreclosure market, and have resources to support the build out of sites. I already have programs to monetize the traffic, just not the time to finish the build out.

I'd also like a partner that sees the long-term value of this type of property as a tip for other projects they may have in the future. Theses leads do feed well other markets, they are just at an emotional state to which they are slow to respond without some rapport.

bildy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you are still looking for help, please send me a PM. I have been a Webmaster professionally for several years as well as a software developed/systems administrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom