Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Seeking Sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck seeking sponsorship from large companies? If so, how did you go about it?

Regards,
Shane

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
You provide content that sends them traffic.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Theo,

Thanks for your response. What I'm curious about is how you approached the companies.. How did you structure your offer?

Regards,
Shane

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In my experience, I've had content that compelled companies that wanted to advertise and came to me directly. At the time, I was making pennies on the dollar through AdSense (nil CTR). I showed them facts and figures and wouldn't budge to a CPA offer, rather sign a month-to-month contract or a 3 month contract with a discount or some other 'freebie'. They complied and I had advertisers on and off for 6 months selling space at the price I wanted which killed AdSense RPM earnings. It depends on how well you are at going back and forth to satisfy them and ultimately your own needs. It takes time to negotiate a price, but that price will exceed a CPA, CPM or CPC offer. Being able to know when and how to close helps as well. Good luck! :)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Companies want to see numbers, in particular traffic patterns and consistency/quality of traffic. Google Analytics reports are needed, for long and recent periods of time, displaying source of traffic and other parameters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom