Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Seeking translation services

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TexasFilly
If any of the members on board, can clearly translate this website content for me, I'de appreciate this, and forward lot's of dn bucks too you.

www.carderplanet.net

Sincerely!

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thankyou ctn.

So, you discern this is a secret "code" and not necessarily a "language" which can be translated? hmm

any code breakers out there?

step forward.

N

namegame

Originally posted by TexasFilly
If any of the members on board, can clearly translate this website content for me, I'de appreciate this, and forward lot's of dn bucks too you.

www.carderplanet.net

Sincerely!
If you do a copy paste and translate from Russian to English on translation2.paralink.com gives you this:
Hello. You came on a site www.carderplanet.com. On our site are discussed vulnerability as on-line, and offlajnovyh bank products, that, undoubtedly, will be beneficial bank experts for " zalaty and * 2 [Attention! The source text was truncated]
It is some sort of truncated Russianhttp://translation2.paralink.com

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got this :

" This site is under investigation for spam complaints. "

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, they are under investigation. I don't think we'll be seeing much of these folks from now on.

It's good this thread was started, so folks can see the fraud operations these folks were conducting.

Thanks for all your help.

TheTron

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow that was pretty quick work on shutting them down. Good job TexasFilly and the others who helped.

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good job. If you need translation, let me know.

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well, i registered as a member << sitetutor of this forum on www.shadowcrew.com but still have not rec'd confirmation I've been approved as a member. The admin has too approve you before your allowed access in.

Unbelievable the type of info and fraud data found on this site.

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If anyone get's approved to join their forum, and would not mind handing over the user id and pass too me, so i can get in and gain pertinent access.. I'll forward $350 DN bucks too you.

Don't think they will approve me as member, if they visited the home site ot sitetutor.net and noted the recent "translation" post requested / posted for CarderPlanet.com

Help me remove these scum bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom