Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Seeking Yahoo feed for parking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paralegal

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a service that still uses a Yahoo feed while providing a "for sale" feature. It appears Parked.com does not offer a way to sell domains.

Also, what service(s) is best at getting good rankings in search engines? This is for several hundred premium domains (one word, dictionary, etc.) that were never Websites and mainly rely on type-in traffic.

TIA.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a service that still uses a Yahoo feed while providing a "for sale" feature. It appears Parked.com does not offer a way to sell domains.

Also, what service(s) is best at getting good rankings in search engines? This is for several hundred premium domains (one word, dictionary, etc.) that were never Websites and mainly rely on type-in traffic.

TIA.
You have the option of indicating in the contol panel that your domain is for sale. See fastfuriousgame.com (this is not a promotion, just an example of the "for sale" option). I simply chose to use my email. You can opt to put in your own site instead.

With Parked.com, the negotiations are one-on-one...you recieve the offers, you negotiate.

On the other side, you can list domains for sale at Sedo without parking them there. Same with Afternic. And also consider MOCUS.com.

Paralegal

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the info. I went through their site and numerous reviews and didn't see that feature mentioned.

We have some domains at Sedo with mixed results.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the info. I went through their site and numerous reviews and didn't see that feature mentioned.

We have some domains at Sedo with mixed results.
2900+ at Sedo, all going to Parked.

You will find the feature in the member's account screen, bottom right. (just found it myself last night.)

Paralegal

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you all. I started an account with Parked.com and placed a few dozen domains there to test them. Good revenue the first 1.5 days but time will tell.

cash2park.com

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Parked is good in revenue & support.
AA needs 150+ premium domains for an account

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom