Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Seller Rating system

Status
Not open for further replies.

revsorg

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone's suggested this before, but what do you think about the idea of having some sort of system that lets forum members say that they trust other members because they have traded with them successfully in the past?

Something like the Seller Rating system they use on ebay, but probably much more simple.

Upvote 0

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i think this would have its pros and cons
theres a hack avaiable for the forums where members can rate each other but a lot of forum owners found it had a negative effect on members

i think it could work well though as long as it is not asbused

something basic like a rating from 1 to 5 and a small note - for example "smooth transaction - would do work again"

but what if you transfer a domain smoothly but the member gives you a bad rating - what could you do?

it would only take one or two bad ratings to give doubt to anyone dealing with you

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are atleast 2 other threads about this already - and 1 fairly recent. I think they are also in the 'feedback' section - so you should be able to find them pretty easily. I'm not sure if it was in the 'title' though - but you can do a search for the full content - and they should show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom