Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Selling a Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantra

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would like to know if anyone has approached a company to sell their domain to.

If so, how have you approached the company (via email, phone, etc.)

Does anyone have a standard template email that they send out to companies??

Thank you.

Host Queen

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Good question, as I have been asked on behalf of another dnforumer to go to a co to try and sell a domain for development.....has anyone done it before?

Yvonne

mcom1999

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have approached companies. My suggestion is to use email as opposed to mailing a letter or calling. Also, I would keep it very short - people hate it when they have too much info or details.

Now, if you contact a company and there is interest, then you can give more information/details.

Also, don't get discouraged if there is no response initially. You have to be patient.

If there is interest, companies will ask you to give a number first since you are contacting them.

My advice is be reasonable on the price. On the other hand, if someone comes to you unsolicited then you have much more flexibility in the price.

Hope that helps.

mantra

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Do you have any sample emails you can show us? I would like to follow a template example, rather than me typing up a bunch of words and trying to make it sound professional...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom