Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Selling Groups of Doman Names as a Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdtvshows

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody. OK, over the last five years I have bought over 1,000 names and have been using them to protect my company name and forward whatever random traffic might show up over to my main website. But things did not go all that well and now I need to sell off at least half of the domain names. But I never parked any, never sold any, and have no idea how to navigate such a sale.

So I want to sell 500 domain names.
For most of these names, I have the .com .net and .info domains.
For a few, I have .com .net .org .biz .us .tv .info .mobi and .name.
It seems to me that if I sell the domains for a title as a group, it should be worth more than selling off the collection one URL at a time.
But is that true? For instance is a group of tv-season.com tv-season.net tv-season.org tv-season.biz tv-season.info worth more than if I sell them off individually? What is the best way (the one that gives me the highest net selling price) to sell a group of domain names as a group?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Wishes,
dvdtvshows

bdss

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
makes sense to sell as a group..it will obviously fetch more pirce.

are these names related to pa particular niche ? If yes let me know

dvdtvshows

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In response to inquires, here is a list of the first three groups I am trying to sell. Please tell me if the logic and structure works. Is this the best way to sell an aggregation of URLs? Thanks in advance for your help.

<Edited>

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

Please do not post your names here that you are trying to sell.

Upgrade to Platinum to advertise or seek appraisals in appropriate section.

Thanks

dvdtvshows

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oops, sorry, newbie mistake.:blush:
I upgraded to platinum and have listed the domain names in the appropriate (i Hope) sections.
I am looking for a broker to sell these groups and have listed that request in the broker wanted section.
So come on, this is a great opportunity for one of you to make some money on commission!
:yes:

steveatvillas

Domain Network Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hiya DVD and all:

I'll be interested in following your progress. Exactly as you did, I, too, have a portfolio I built up over 10 years for brand protection that I now wish to sell on, as I am no longer in that business. In my case I have 142 names and 13 trademarks in the brand package, centered around the generic word VILLAS.

I had the portfolio listed for last week's TRAFFIC auction, but pulled it after a disagreement about setting a reasonable reserve price, and the lack of marketing effort. You may want to look into the different auctions, however. It may be a good way for you to go.

PM me with your names?

Good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom