Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Selling some vouchers - Adwords, CitySearch, Yahoo, and MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am leaving 1&1 as my host and I never used my free vouchers so I'm going to sell them.

I've only requested a voucher for Adwords, so it'll expire roughly on 11-10-2008. (The ones that have not been requested will expire about 30 days after I request them (but they'll be sent as soon as I request them)

The vouchers are:

$25 for Adwords (terms on this one must be applied to a new account) :(
$25 for CitySearch
$25 for Yahoo! Search Marketing
$50 for MicroSoft ad Center (sold)

1&1 has their own sign up link to but I think they're just affiliate links.

(edited out price)
I've been told that my prices were way too high (by a couple of people). So I'll chop them down - 40% of the price (seems to be the median of what people are telling me).
$10 for the $25 codes, $20 for the $50 code.

PM or post sold to claim.

Adwords "terms of use":
Google® AdWords® Terms: Promotional credit must be applied to a new AdWords account within 15 days of creating the account and is valid only for new Google AdWords customers with self-managed signup accounts. Advertisers will be charged for advertising that exceeds the promotional credit. Advertisers will need to suspend their ads if they do not wish to receive additional charges beyond the free credit amount. Subject to ad approval, valid registration and acceptance of the Google AdWords Program standard terms and conditions. The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered.
Offer may be revoked at any time for any reason by Google Inc. One promotional credit per customer. Advertisers with self-managed signup accounts are subject to an $5 activation fee. Offer valid only for sign ups through the URL provided for the promotion. Expires 12/31/2008. Should you purchase more than one 1&1 hosting package that qualifies for the above offer, you will receive the highest eligible credit value. Subsequent purchases do not qualify for additional Google® AdWords® credit.
(The others don't list terms, I'm assuming that'll appear after I request the code)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators