Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Selling the domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross1982

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone else find it hard to sell domains on here? 2 I have put up and now one bid.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Many domains are sold here - are your domains any good?, are they realistically priced or are they not priced and therefore liable to put off buyers?, how long have they been offered for sale? Have you tried auctioning them rather than a straight sale attempt?

All sorts of factors dictate the response you are likely to receive (or not receive).

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You get a shiteload more offers with priced domains.

Ross1982

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Really?

Thing is, I have no idea what domains are worth, I don't wanna put a price up that is too low, and I don't want to put a price up that is too high....I put my dumblaws.us in the appraisail forum and someone said undeveloped it could be worth $50, but I don't wanna put that and it puts people off, just bit new at selling domains etc.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you just have to learn...

take a risk, list that domain for $50, if no one wants to buy it, than either the price is too high or you should just wait a while...

you need to experiment, but hundreds of names are sold every week on DNF, so I dont think its the forum's problem

Ross1982

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh I didn't say it was the forums problem, didn't mean it to come of that way if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom