Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

selling your domain name traffic..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diogenes

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know yun hun or whatever over at utlsearch sells his traffic after he buys an expired name.
I read the overture guidelines here:

http://overture.com/d/USm/about/company/partner/bdpartners.jhtml

and saw they wanted a minimum of 1 milion clicks to be a partner, most of us don't have that.

So who is everyone selling their traffic to? I know cj.com is a waste for the most part...

D.

Diogenes

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks dotnet king but iwas thinking of putting up search terms and getting paid for the click throughs. I understand that overture partners can make 30-40% of the cost of the click through, which would be huge for me.

the highest one that post has listed is $5 CPM, or .005. Overtures average bid is just moved up from .30 to .34 and even 10% of that is .034, much higher than domainspa.com. If nothing else, it sounds like it would be very profitiable to buy traffic from you guys for .005 and sell it to overture for .035, and make 700%
like in the good ole days when goto was affordable.

D.

DNInvestor

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Along these lines, I thought it might benefit others to come up with a coop of dn owners so that they could meet the minimums needed by Overture.

Any thoughts?

Chris

DomainGoon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DNInvestor
Along these lines, I thought it might benefit others to come up with a coop of dn owners so that they could meet the minimums needed by Overture.

Any thoughts?

Chris

If that was allowed or possible, I think that some company like Domain Sponsor or Trafficz would probably already have such a deal with Overture.

Actually, can someone list all of the companies who do have overture deals to send domain related traffic?

The problem is that it just takes one cheater to ruin it for the whole group, and, as Overture knows, there are plenty of cheaters out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom