Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Send22u.info how can I check my emails using this domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharen29

Level 1
Reaction score
I created an email using a tempmail.org and provided me this domain to create an email. And now I was trying to log in my email with this domain it was not available on their list. What should I do :(

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am afraid you have to clarify what the issue is precisely. I think it kind of got lost in translation.

Kharen29

Level 1
Reaction score
So any ways for me to just to reopen my email their for me to change my email verfication on my account. Coz the verification email will be sent on that domain so that I make some important changes on my account :(

Reaction score
I don't quite understand what you are asking. Do you mean you used to own tempmail.org and had an email on that account? If you did and now no longer own it you can't reopen or recreate a mail there.

Kharen29

Level 1
Reaction score
No sir. What I mean is. I will change the tempmail where I used it on a site and for me to do that is they will send a.verification mail that I'm doing those actions, But the problem is there is no option for me to log in using the temp domain.

Reaction score
I think this is getting lost in translation.
What is the temp domain? Do you own the temp domain? Does an email address exist there to receive a verification mail - ie have you created one?

Kharen29

Level 1
Reaction score
Ok to be exact i create an email on a website which is Temp-mail.org, They have listed domains that you can use in creating an email and it also recieves email. But now I can even see the domain that I used to when I created my account there. I've tried searchin where could I log in my email account using the domain of send22u.info and it shows in WHOIS that theres an owner of that domain but it doesnt give me answers where could I view my email using that domain :(

Reaction score
temp-mail is a disposable email service. After 10 mins the email you created and used doesn't exist anymore. As far as I can see you don't 'login'. You have the page open - it receives your email - after 10 mins it deactivates.

Kharen29

Level 1
Reaction score
No sir it doesn't actually deactivates every 10mins. I'm not sure if a month or so they changes domain

Kharen29

Level 1
Reaction score
What should I do? I just really need to open my email there just to verify a request :(

Reaction score
Well I don't think anyone here is going to be able to help you. All I can suggest is contacting the owner of temp-mail via https://temp-mail.org/en/contact/ with all the details you have. If they haven't deactivated the mail they should be able to give you access or retrieve any info.

Kharen29

Level 1
Reaction score
M
Well I don't think anyone here is going to be able to help you. All I can suggest is contacting the owner of temp-mail via https://temp-mail.org/en/contact/ with all the details you have. If they haven't deactivated the mail they should be able to give you access or retrieve any info.

Is that what they call email forwarding? I don't actually want to buy the domain coz its not available. I saw their registration info it expires on 01/09/2019 but what if its set for auto-renew so Im kinda looking for a way in any email domain thing... coz Im not actually good in computers. But I really appreciate your answers and answering my posts.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom