Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Sending Adwords traffic to parked pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

macker123

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I currently do very well using Adwords, Overture, etc by buying ads and sending them to a site I have that has Adsense on it. It takes a lot of skill and creativity not to lose your shirt, but I have managed to get a forumla that works well. This is all great, but I see alot of people simply using Adwords and driving traffic straight to parked services like HitFarm etc.

Do many domain parking services allow you to drive Adwords traffic to your parked domains, is this a widespread avenue you guys use? A lot of these guys are #1 and #2 when you search for popular terms so they are definatly spending some good money to be up there. It is not strictly CTR that is getting them there as I am competing with them and I got a very good CTR myself.

An example, if you search for "cholesterol" on Google you see the 3rd site at the top "Cholesterol1.net". That is simply a HitFarm landing page and they must be paying some good CPC to be up there as I have tried this term before myself and was getting like a 5%+ CTR and was still #5 or #6 at $.20 CPC and was just breaking even with a very optimized Adsense page that they were being sent to.

I understand the service HitFarm that this guy is using is a pretty exclusive deal with a minimum $10k per month, but we would have no problems meeting that minimum.

What do you guys think?

Domain Days 2024

madcamel

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
AFAIK redirecting paid traffic to a parked page isn't permitted by most (if not all) parking providers.
The guy with cholesterol1.net is probably making money from the different CPC between Google and Overture (which provides the ads for Hitfarm).
Btw, I can't see his ad... maybe it's because I'm not from the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom