Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs Sending domain traffic to affiliate landing page

Status
Not open for further replies.

stojanfl

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would like to hear if any of you are sending your domain traffic directly to a affiliate landing page instead of parking page or adsense.
If so please share some tips on that if you don`t mind. I have this thing in my mind that I could make much more money that way, however I could not figure it out just yet. For example if you have an auto loan related domain to send it to a CPA program that pays $ 8 a lead.
Any comments would be appreciated, thanks !

stojan

Domain Days 2024

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I my opinion as long as the traffic is targeted there is no problem with that and it should be able to make you extra cash. However, I am not sure whether the affiliate program wont be mad at you should they discover (might be hard).
good luck

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
..... However, I am not sure whether the affiliate program wont be mad at you should they discover (might be hard).
good luck

Why would they object?.. Thats the whole idea behind having an affiliate program?

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why would they object?.. Thats the whole idea behind having an affiliate program?

An example of why they would object may be if the domain used to redirect is a typo or trade marked domain. Could be against their TOS.

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
An example of why they would object may be if the domain used to redirect is a typo or trade marked domain. Could be against their TOS.

Yes, an increasing number of affiliate programs have now added this kind of clause in their agreement. You would likely forfeit your revenues if you are discovered to be doing this...

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And so they should...

All our traffic is legitimate generic traffic.. hence the reason i dont even consider this stuff when making the statement :)

Not interested in making money off others marketing efforts...

I know that its much harder to get generics these days.. but i still dont think typos are the way to go in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom