Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Senior Member makes purchase for another account and uses non verified paypal account

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Since when, does a Senior Member post a WANTED thread for domains and then make an offer for your domains he agrees to purchase, and then take 5 days to close the deal, and not mention to you that the account used for payment is non verified and under another persons name?! and that unknown person is his friend who is also a dnf member.

Why not have your friend post a WANTED thread and help him decide what to purchase?! Sure, I can understand you doing the hard part of picking and choosing the domains for him.... and also, why not teach your friend to verify his paypal account! and what ticks me off the most is that you use another account to push the funds to my account and not mention to me that you will be doing that?

Since when does Senior Members with 40+ i trader ratings issue funds for someone else or have someone else issue the funds and not mention anything about it to the SELLER?

I'm confused? ! ? ! ? !

I'm canceling the deal and let this be the notice of termination. Not only did you not mention on day 1 that you will be making this purchase for another dnf member or your friend. You also did not mention you will be issuing funds using another account, and you did not have the courtesy to let me know that all this will happen for this trade. Instead you go missing on a Thursday afternoon to only notify me on Sunday Night that you will close the deal for $135 for 67 .com's on Monday night. You did not mention once that you will be using a non verified account that uses another persons name.

I don't care if you own generic domains and are Adam's business partner, you clearly don't see the big picture here.

Your trade method is disturbing and disgusting. Sure, I had my chance to throw you my trash for $135 US, but in this case I refuse to accept your method of trade.

hnh

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You sure do complain a lot.

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Resolving via pm would have been a shrewder move methinks.

rentdn

T_T
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think using someones else paypal is not a big issue, if the guy is trusted member here in DNF. And I do not see any reason for such thread to be created.

Anyway wish you luck

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SILLY MOANING RABBIT...

Get a girlfriend or a bottle of Jergens...you obviously have a LOT of pent up frustration.

Oh, and if you don't want people "jumping" into it as you MOANED about in your last similar thread, DON'T POST YOUR DRAMA QUEEN BS!

I'm sure most of us could care less about your huge $135 sale... Oh yeah, it's the principal...the waaaaaambulance principle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom