Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Sent email about the money Snapnames has to give me back (halvarez) and still waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argie

InteractiveWork.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've sent an email asking if I can get my payment in my paypal account but it seems they are not answering emails, is there anyone here from snapnames that can help me to reach this people (the ones handling the halvarez mess)??

Before sending the agreement signed I want to know if i can get the payment in paypal account because the fee i have to pay to my bank to cash an international bank check is bigger that the amount they have to pay me, and I know they can pay through paypal because they have payed to a friend of mine that way, but i want confirmation of that from them first, sent an email 4 days ago and I'm still waiting...

I'm getting a little worried that I won't see my money... anyone can help?

Thanks is advance.

Matías

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you most likely have to talk to rust consulting. they are handling the rebates. their contact email address was in the email they sent out.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its amazing how this story has faded.... really just amazing... shame on them :(

But they did a great job of distracting and redirecting the attention. congrats to them for that :yo:

Argie

InteractiveWork.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DomainsInc that's what I did. Rust Consulting are the ones not answering my emails, that's why I'm asking if there is someone from snapnames that can give me a hand with this, it seems Rust Consulting has some kind of problem because they are not answering my emails....

stewie, yes, it seems nobody talks about this anymore...I just want what is mine, they owe me money but it seems I'm gonna have a hard time to get it :worried:

Argie

InteractiveWork.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've sent them the agreement signed and in the "Address to where you want check sent" I put my paypal account, let see if I get lucky.

Anyone here got paid through paypal??

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've sent them the agreement signed and in the "Address to where you want check sent" I put my paypal account, let see if I get lucky.

Anyone here got paid through paypal??

as far as I remember no paypal.
snapnames credit or check

Argie

InteractiveWork.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They have answered and they said YES, I can receive payment in my paypal account, now let see how long it takes, so far 3 days since I sent them the agreement signed and nothing, not even a confirmation of agreement received or something...we'll see.
Thanks.

Argie

InteractiveWork.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've finally received my money in my paypal account. Thanks to everyone that helped me, specially Bari from Moniker and Jonathan from Snapnames, thank you very much.

Case Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom