Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

SEO expert needed - good payment !

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

well my partner and me have a couple of generic domains in the category great name-bad extension(i.e. everything that's not .com).
So what we want to do is hook up with some affiliate programs,create doorwaypages and such and get a highrank for those on the engines for the respective term.Little moneymachines so to speak.
What we're looking for is a search optimizing expert that would do the optimizing/submitting for us; goal is to get a top ten rank for the matching keyword.We're willing to pay good money but are only considering offers that include a money-back guarantee to make sure we deal with professionals.

If you think you're the right person for this job,email me at [email protected].

Beatz

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Search engine optimization is an on-going job since all databases are dynamic and you could be #9 today and #11 tomorrow. Are you paying as a lump sum or monthly subscription instead?

Moreover, are you just talking about Google which has become a specialized stream of SEO :)

And then how long do you expect that (getting a top 10 ranking) to happen? A week, a month or 3 months? It also depends on the content of your website. Creating artificial gateway pages is NOT the legitimate way to deal with search engines, frankly.

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Beatz ... long time :)

There is a thread in the lounge area .. by NamePopper .. good
reading.

And .. NameSlave is correct in what he has to say there..

CYL.NET :D

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
and depending on the keywords you want to target :)

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanx for all comments so far;

well i mentioned doorwaypages as an example only - sure we plan to put up real content for most of those domains.

About the guarantee thing: i know keeping up a good ranking is sort of an ongoing job; still i know companies that will give you a guarantee for whatever period of time you choose - that's what i want.So wether it's a fixed sum or a monthly subscription - both is possible.

As for the details i'd like to discuss that via email or phone but not in a public forum.:)

And hi Americar - hey,we're both still alive :D

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Aint dead yet ... Beatz :D

Beatz .. talk to Omni .. he knows what he talking about ...

:)

micro

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well perhaps it would help beatz if u'd reply to pm's or mail. But seems you are not very serious or dont have the $ for seo.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What's the problem, micro? Just have been busy last couple of days with offline stuff as well, so sorry for not replying immediately; i always have and will answer all offers/emails.No reason to flame though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom