Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

SEO for Parked.com sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

melmunch

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Donny, I hope you or someone else at Parked.com can take a minute to answer this.

If I own a name that ranks for its term and I have it parked:
My understanding is that search engine traffic is just fine for parked. I would like to have it rank higher, and so I would like to do a bit of link building, for its rankings.

There might be a trickle of low quality traffic for a few days while I do the link building, and that traffic will probably not click or convert well if they do. However, the real goal is to use the links for rankings, and subsequent traffic, and not for the actual traffic that will come through them.

1. Is this ok with your TOS?
2. Is there a way we can just manually disqualify the traffic that comes from the link building (Based on a period of time), so it won't affect the judged quality of the future traffic from that domain?

Thanks a bunch,

Sam

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sam,
Sorry about not responding earlier, I guess I missed this one. Try it out and let's see how it works. The worse, I could do is tell you to stop. :)

Donny

melmunch

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Donny, We will see how it goes!

gawnd

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
melmunch - i think you have a great idea here. this is potentially even more valuable for domains that have not yet been indexed - this would surely be much faster than submitting to yahoo and google and waiting for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom