Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Seo, PPC and keyword campaign services needed ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckshotdots

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am looking for someone who has taken a product or website national (need references) or has the ability and can demonstrate. I am helping launch a tangible product in Canada first then moving on to the US and want to be everywhere a similar company is advertising on the net. I need a fully national seo/adword/keyword campaign set up first and foremost that mirrors competition. Person selected will be used through out a full company launch-we are loyal with quality work. We are launching region by region so you will have continuous work for a loong time. Some things are:
-------------------------
competition analysis
determine relevant content
formulate overall strategy
make SEO improvements to title tags/page copy, install Google Analytics
create Goals/Conversions
create PPC campaigns
integrate eCommerce data to Google Analytics
Create social media & link building campaigns
Ongoing- Content creation & publication, monitor PPC campaigns

This is just a guide and I look forward to you adding as much more as you see fit.
----------------------------
This job is also time sensitive and you must be able to dedicate immediate time to this project for which you will be rewarded.

Please send ideas and a quote along with past jobs. I am looking to hire someone very quickly.

Please just put "PM'd" in thread. No advertising in this thread. As well for getting to me quickly please email me directly to my phone at buckshotdots at yahoo. c o M

Put in email title "SEO Quote - gogo" so I can skim through spam to make sure I receive all quotes

ANy questions please ask in email as if you pm I only check every day or 2.

Thanks, Gary.

PS I have an excellent reputation at namepros (google my rep there). Over 100 perfect transactions. Just can't seem to find anyone there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom