Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

September: more traffic, less OVT

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OVT is becoming a very blunt and inaccurate tool for determining traffic. Over 70% of my domains fell to 0 OVT while actually getting more traffic. Im taking here about domains that get 200 visitors per day and not some crap that gets 3-5! Did you notice anything similar? Finding traffic domains is becoming a combination or luck and art rather that something based real data. then again, no matter how bad OVT is becoming, there simply is no better tool...

Domain Days 2024

BidNo

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MisterMouse, I may have a better tool but have no way to determine accuracy. Would you or others be willing to provide some domain names with average monthly traffic to address? All information would be in strictest confidence. Please let me know.

Thanks,
BidNo

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have the experience, that once you park the name the overture score goes down. I have a couple of domains, which had an overture of over 3000 with extension and now they have an overture of 400-600 with extension. However traffic is stable since over one year.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have the experience, that once you park the name the overture score goes down. I have a couple of domains, which had an overture of over 3000 with extension and now they have an overture of 400-600 with extension. However traffic is stable since over one year.

this actually explains it a lot! thanks! i wonder what is the exact reason for drop to occur, but as long as unregged domains dont drop in ovt, its ok and i can still find them

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom