Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Sera.com Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did anyone here follow the expiring domain auction for sera.com over tdnam. It went for $5K, seemed like a good deal to me if the owner doesn't reclaim. Supposedly it gets around 7400+ visitors a month, plus it has good PR. Does $5k seem worth it?

Does anyone know what the likelihood is of the previous owner trying to buy back a premium name that expired? What about the chance they will try and sue, as I'm sure they'll be flaming pissed off when they realize it's gone, and think it was hijacked? Anyone have experience with this.

Domain Days 2024

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's a really good price. Good 4 letter .com domains are hard to come by these days. They will definitely make their money back in marketability/branding potential. :)

droplister

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
127 sera.com

Theres something that make people search for it, idk what it is, probably the acronym of something

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
127 sera.com

Theres something that make people search for it, idk what it is, probably the acronym of something

Spanish for the future tense of "is", ie. "Que será, será...." I think you know the rest :)

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well sure, but I doubt thats the source of traffic, thats like willbe.com

Maybe it is, or maybe not. But keep in mind that words and phrases, exactly translated, don't have the same significance or value in different cultures. "cool.com" is a great domain name in English, but translating that to other languages and adding a com might just leave, you, well "cold" :)

Capiche?

EGS

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$5000 is a good selling price...I don't see it being worth nearly that much. Seller got a good deal - buyer shouldn't have let it expire. Seller should reclaim and resell IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom