Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal Serial Spammer: Domainnotices.in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Yet another spamphuck who sent dozens of emails to my accounts in the past 48 hours.

Headers point to domainnotices.in and bounce@domainnotices.in - a domain registered yesterday for the sole purpose of spamming these bogus invoices with the subject "re: Domain Listing Expired":

Attention: Important Notice

[WHOIS info of my domain]

Search Engine Submission
Pay By
June 30,2014

PART I: REVIEW SOLICITATION

Attn: *.COM
As a courtesy to domain name holders, we are sending you this notification for your business Domain name search engine registration. This letter is to inform you that it's time to send in your registration and save.

Failure to complete your Domain name search engine registration by the expiration date may result in cancellation of this offer making it difficult for your customers to locate you on the web.

Privatization allows the consumer a choice when registering. Search engine subscription includes domain name search engine submission. You are under no obligation to pay the amounts stated below unless you accept this offer. Do not discard, this notice is not an invoice it is a courtesy reminder to register your domain name search engine listing so your customers can locate you on the web.

This Notice for: *.COM will expire on June 15,2014 Act today!

DETAIL OF SERVICE: ANNUAL WEBSITE SEARCH ENGINE SUBMISSION FOR DOMAIN NAME *.COM

1year Valid for 1 Year 06/15/2014 - 06/15/2015 $75.00
2year Valid for 2 Year 06/15/2014 - 06/15/2016 $119.00
3year Valid for 3 Year 06/15/2014 - 06/15/2017 $199.00
4year -Most Recommended 04/04/2014 - 04/04/2024 $295.00
5year Limited time offer - Best value! Lifetime $499.00

Payment by Credit Card
Select the term and complete the form above, (do not reply this mail with your credit card details on this mail , just click on pay above. once we receive your pay we will send you details and report after payment is successful, also make sure you provide us with your correct information at time of signup.

Domain summit 2024

myst.erio.us

BCH.US
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You're lucky you're only getting emails! I get real letters in my PO Box every once in a while for such offers. Another twist on this is when they send a notification right before your expiration date asking you to renew. However, their renewal prices are insanely over the top and also include a transfer to their registrar.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Oh, I get these letters as well from Domain Registry of America. I fill the Post Office's recycle bin every time!

myst.erio.us

BCH.US
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah at least on those letters they say "This is a solicitation. Not a bill." I guess they're at least smart enough to not get hit with mail fraud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom