Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Server Clearance - 2 Networks: HELIO PHONES & MICROSOFT ZUNE - cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am clearing out 200+ websites from my server at ridiculously low prices (even, a loss) and will be listing them over the next few days. There are many bargains to be had!

Niches include Helio phones, cell phones, ringtones, Zune, PlayStation, iPod, iriver, iPhone, motorsports, religion, turnkey, politics, movies, mixed martial arts, sports, web hosting, gaming, freebies, fan sites, ecommerce, eBay, comics, bollywood, blogs, Amazon shops, and much more! Keep an eye out for those or just do a search for my other sales.

========== Helio mobile device network ==========

Helio is a "mobile brand created to give young, passionate consumers the type of wireless experience we've all been waiting for". It's hip mobile devices ("Don't call us a phone company") and services aimed at the "MySpace generation". (Read more)

This is your chance to own a great network of 4 established Helio websites!
  1. helioboards//com - PR3 (Predicted Pagerank 4)
  2. heliodownloads//com - PR3 (Predicted Pagerank 4)
  3. heliomart//com - PR3 (Predicted Pagerank 4) - SOLD
  4. helioworld//com - PR3 (Predicted Pagerank 4)
Buy one or more, or all!

1. helioboards//com - PR3 (Predicted PR4)
    • 5 month-old site with an integrated forum. The forum is inactive, although there are 86 members registered. I have also culled many potential spammers.
    • Well-indexed (533 pages in Google alone) with some 966 backlinks
    • #1 on Google and Yahoo for "helio boards", "helio forums", etc.
    • Without any promotion the site had 413 uniques in March, 365 in April, 464 in May, 413 in June (there was a server move), and 559 in July to date. Traffic is picking up. (More stats)
    • Runs on the latest version of WordPress and auto updates. Currently has 891 posts in 7 categories.
    • Site is income-generating through Adsense, AuctionAds and Amazon, but I'm tracking none of those - all my sites are simply "pooled". It has also been accepted for the Text Links Ads (TLA) marketplace.
    • Domain expires 13-jan-2008 and is registered at a GoDaddy reseller, domainspricedright.com, for a free push there (More details)
    • I think it is worth much more, but the site is very conservatively valued at $109 - BIN: $109
  2. heliodownloads//com - PR3 (Predicted PR4)
    • 14 Month old domain, 5 month-old ringtones site (not exclusively Helio ringtones)
    • Well-indexed with almost 900 backlinks
    • #1 on Google for "helio downloads", #3 on Yahoo. #1 on Google for "heliodownloads" (some people search for that), #2 on Yahoo, etc.
    • Without any promotion the site had 118 uniques in March, 102 in April, 151 in May, 149 in June (server move), and 175 in July to date. Traffic is obviously increasing steadily. (More stats)
    • Runs on a customized free Mediaplazza script.
    • Site is income-generating through Adsense and Mediaplazza, but I'm tracking neither separately.
    • Domain expires 02-may-2008 and is registered at NameCheap.com for a free push there (the domain, heliodownload.com is also included for Free!). (More details)
    • The site is IMHO very conservatively valued at $147 - BIN: $147
  3. heliomart//com - PR3 (Predicted PR4) - SOLD
  4. helioworld//com - PR3 (Predicted PR4)
    • 12 Month old domain, 6 month-old site (since I've had it), but domain/site has history since 2003. This site basically is the "portal" to the rest of the network, and also has info about Helio, as well as news.
    • Indexed with 7,500 backlinks
    • #3 on Google for "helio world" (#4 on Yahoo), etc.
    • Without any promotion the site had 230 uniques in February, 194 in March, 221 in April, 384 in May, 508 in June (server move), and 492 in July to date. Number of visitors is definitely increasing steadily monthly. (More stats)
    • Static PHP site with includes (no admin panel)
    • Income-generating through Amazon, but I'm not tracking commissions for this site.
    • Domain expires 2007-07-24 (will be renewed) and is registered at NameCheap.com for a free push there. (More details)
    • Once again, the site is very conservatively valued at just $137 - BIN: $137

========== Microsoft Zune network ==========

The Zune is seen by many as the "iPod killer" everyone has been waiting for.

This is your chance to own a great network of 4 established and new Zune websites!
  1. mszune//info - PR1
  2. zuneretailstore//com
  3. zunesalesoutlet//com
  4. zunezex//com - PR1
Buy one or more, or all!

mszune//info - PR1

• 12 Month old domain. Not sure when exactly the site was started, I acquired it in March. PR1. Great keyword name: "MS Zune Info". All other well-known TLD extension taken. Runs on WordPress.
  • This is a "Zune Information & News" aggregator (auto-updates) with some original posts too. It currently has 6,221 posts in 14 categories.
  • The site also has additional Zune content from Wikipedia and a Zune Shop that automatically pulls listings from Amazon.
  • I haven't actively promoted this site. It's basically organic traffic. The site received 269 unique visitors in April, 396 in May, 534 in June (there was a server move), and 481 in July to date. Traffic is picking up. More traffic stats: http://tinyurl.com/3bzb98 (scroll down).
  • The website has multiple revenue streams: AuctionAds, Adsense, Amazon, Commission Junction, iPodmods and Linkshare, but I'm not any tracking any of this affiliate income separately for this site.
  • The site is well-indexed in all the search engines with 2,300 pages in Google alone. Some 820 backlinks.
  • Google/Yahoo sitemaps generated and submitted.
  • High rankings for several keyphrases (see AXS stats for more info).
  • Registrar: GoDaddy for a free push (Domain expires: 22-Jul-2008)
  • I think it is worth much more, but the site is very conservatively valued at $168 - BIN: $168

zuneretailstore//com

• Brand new Zune eBay store. Great name!
  • Runs on the "Build a Niche Store" {BANS) script (see site for link), that is NOT included as I have only one licence for all my sites. But is definitely worth it to get this script as you can use it on as many of your own eBay sites as you want, and eBay has a very generous affiliate program! The script also has a very nice admin backend and other features.
  • Site has one page of added content about the Zune, as well as news in the sidebar that auto updates via RSS feeds to further help keep content fresh.
  • Apart from eBay, the website also uses Adsense and Amazon for income. I'm not any tracking any affiliate income, but I think you can safely assume there is none yet.
  • The site already has some 258 backlinks and has been submitted to all major search engines. Google/Yahoo sitemaps were also generated and submitted.
  • Registrar: GoDaddy for a free push (Domain expires: 17-Jun-08)
  • BIN: $100

zunesalesoutlet//com
  • 2 Week old Zune Amazon shop, with several pages of additional Zune content (see "Zune Info" right-hand sidebar), some of which auto-update via RSS feeds. Great name!
  • Runs on the paid version of AOM, but comes with the free version only, unless you own/buy it. (See site footer for link). I only have one AOM paid licence for all my sites and am therefore unable to transfer same. The script has a great admin backend (for easy changes) and loads of cool features. [Easy upgrade to paid version with even more features also available]
  • This site has not been actively promoted yet, but already 309 uniques in July to date.
  • Apart from Amazon, also generates income from Adsense and AuctionAds. Not tracking the latter, but assume none yet. Amazon sales totalling $460.09 to date according to the AOM checkout notice script. (You get about 7% of that as commission)
  • Already well-indexed in the search engines with 900+ pages in Google alone. Some 258 backlinks.
  • Registrar: GoDaddy for a free push (Domain expires: 2008-06-16)
  • BIN: $100

zunezex//com - PR1
  • Almost 5 month-old PR1 Zune wallpaper, backgrounds, themes and art site running on Coppermine (645 files). Customized free theme (check out the random header!), with additional Zune content (see footer links).
  • Unique, memorable, name :)
  • This has not been actively promoted but has received 898 uniques this month to date! More traffic stats: http://tinyurl.com/3dnmr4 The site is #8 on Google for "zune art", etc.
  • Site earns through Amazon and Adsense, although I'm not tracking any sales.
  • Well-indexed in all the search engines with 1,970 pages in Google alone. About 326 backlinks.
  • Registrar: GoDaddy for a free push (Domain expires: 27-feb-2008)
  • BIN: $150

======================================

Sensible offers also considered.

General notes:
  • For the registrar, domain age or expiry date - please do a WHOIS search. Domaintools.com is a good one.
  • To check PR, backlinks and indexed pages, please use iWebtool, Smart Pagerank, or similar tool.
  • If you want the traffic stats, please tack on /axs/ax-admin.pl to the URL and then click on "View in Graphical Format" to give you an idea of visits and referrers. I will only post Awstats screenshots on request. (P.S. "hits" in the AXS script is about equal to "visits" in Awstats)
  • Revenue details - for most sites I am NOT tracking income individually. My affiliate income is mostly just pooled. This of course does not mean that they are not revenue earning, just that I'm not tracking it.
  • If you require more info than posted in the initial thread, please ask and I will gladly comply if possible.
  • The Amazon sites come with the free version of the AOM script only (see site footer for link).
  • Sites running on the CommonSense Search or BANS eBay scripts (see site footers for link) do NOT include the script, as I have only one licence for all my sites.

Posted on multiple forums, post SOLD to claim at BIN AND please send payment asap. Site is not sold until payment received and cleared and I reserve the right to sell to someone else if prompt payment is not forthcoming.

Payment Options:
  • Payment via verified PayPal account (no eChecks); or
  • Google Checkout (I will send you an invoice).

Free domain push (internal transfer) to the current registrar only (you can transfer somewhere else later at your cost if required). One week free hosting and full CPanel/FTP access so you can move the site (or I can provide reasonably priced hosting thereafter). Please note, the responsibility to ensure your hosting is suitable and to move the site and set it up on your server is entirely yours, although I will give you full written instructions about the operation and setup of the site, if required.

All sales are as-is, where-is and final. Errors & Omissions Excepted.

I reserve the right not to sell.

Domain summit 2024

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Price reduction: 10% off until this Sunday

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
helioworld//com SOLD at DP

These 2 Helio sites are still available @ 10% off until Sunday:
heliodownloads//com
helioboards//com

All the Zune sites are also still available @ 10% off until Sunday! :)

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
helioboards//com SOLD

>>> heliodownloads//com still available at 10% off until today (Sunday) 11:59PM MST!

I'm also adding helioretail//com, a brand new Amazon shop - taking offers from $80 (also includes the domain helioretailer//com)

==> All the Zune sites are also still available ...

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
zunesalesoutlet//com SOLD

New rock-bottom BINs for limited time:

HELIO

ZUNE
  • mszune//info - NEW LoW BIN of $150!
  • zuneretailstore//com - yours for just $85
  • zunezex//com - $135 takes this beaut!

Grab them while you can! :)

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
These 3 Zune sites are still available:
  1. mszune//info - BIN: $150
  2. zuneretailstore//com - BIN: $85 (BANS script not included)
  3. zunezex//com - BIN: $135

I'm also adding one more nice PR3 Zune site:

wowzune//com
  • Nice name and cool customized theme!
  • PR3
  • WordPress-powered
  • Combination of original posts and RSS imported feeds (that you can turn off if required)
  • Well-indexed in all search engines
  • Valued at $262! Yours for only $180.

These 2 Helio sites are also still available for a short time only: heliodownloads//com and helioretail//com. Helio is in the news again and has some great new phones and a new cool advertising campaign, etc. So these sites will definitely benefit from that buzz.

Post SOLD to claim. Offers for multiple purchases considered. ;)

More details gladly posted on request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators