Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Offers SERVER CLEARANCE: 4 fantastic FISHING / MARINE websites! $25 allfishes.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Required server clearance forces sales. Taking offers from just $25 each on these mostly established and well-aged fishing sites. (P.S. I also have many more server clearance sales in other niches, have a look! :) )

All are monetized, but I do not have time right now to dig up the figures - so for present purposes you are welcome to assume no income if you like. This is not an income sale.

PLEASE NOTE: I do not want the website stats to show hits from this forum, or backlinks from this thread to show in the search engines, so have obfuscated the URLs (change the "DOT" to a "."). Therefore, please do not post the URLs in the thread! Thanks. You can find a clickable list here instead

1. allfishesDOTcom, established 2005, well-indexed, customized WordPress installation, fantastic short and memorable, name!, many cool features/content: galleries, fishing weather (custom script installation), etc., some original content, rest auto-updates, various revenue sources, BIN $250 (the name, alone, is probably worth that)

View at EasyCaptures.com

2. fishingguidebooksDOTcom, established 2005, 1,380 pages indexed, WordPress with customized theme, good domain, offers "reviews"/ratings of free/paid fishing ebooks, original and automated content, several revenue sources, BIN $150

View at EasyCaptures.com

3. gofishingwebDOTcom, established 2007, indexed, cool custom site with loads of unique (as far as I'm aware of) content: tips, techniques, recipes, fishing spots, etc., it is also bilingual (English/Romanian), BIN $110

View at EasyCaptures.com

4. takeusfishingDOTcom, this is a brand new website I just built with a paid script on an older domain, provides free oceanographic, weather conditions and marine data, premium name! BIN $220

SALE ENDS 7 DAYS FROM NOW

Please do a WHOIS lookup to determine the domain registrar and expiry date (most domains are at GoDaddy, or a WWD reseller, but be sure to check). Also please use your favorite tool to check PR, as it might have changed since I compiled this list, AND I might have neglected to mention every site's PR.

The domain will be pushed for free to your account at the current registrar. I do not provide web hosting and do not have time to migrate the site for you, so will provide you with cPanel/FTP access so you can move the website to your own webhosting yourself asap (7 days max).

Please post SOLD to claim at the posted BIN and send PayPal payment without delay. Strictly first-come, first-served and I reserve the right to sell to the next guy if there's undue delay in paying.

Please note, as a rule, I only accept payment via a verified PayPal account from available funds (i.e. no credit card or check-funded/eCheck payments). Exceptions may be considered for long-standing respected members.

Other Terms: Perform your due diligence. Perform a WHOIS search/use your favorite domain tool for registrar, age, PR, etc. Sold As-Is, Where-Is, No Warranties. E&OE. I reserve the right not to sell. Full Terms here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom