Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Service to find Endusers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamloops

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want to sell a .ca name at the myid auctions. Dont feel like doing the leg word myself to find potential endusers to get the work out , is there any kind of service that will create a list for you of potential endusers?

Last edited:
Domain Days 2024

Kamloops

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Google what? I dont want to do the leg work dont have the time, want to pay someone to do it for me. I will contact the endusers just want to have someone do the work and compile a list.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Enter term(s) into Google.com, click "Google Search"...poof...list of potential end users.

Kamloops

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Enter term(s) into Google.com, click "Google Search"...poof...list of potential end users.
I know that, but I dont have the time to do it I want to pay someone to do the work for me. Someone that is good at it.

Last edited:

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've done what you're talking about. It's one of the reasons I decided not to start a new auction site despite the fact we had previous experience and the software to do it.

It will never be truly successful until you involve the endusers and that is sooo time intensive. I spent probably 4-5 hours just to get a list of 2500 industry participants for one domain and that was with software to do most of the work. And I won't even tell you what it cost time wise to get a DB of 20,000 realtors...

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Kamloops

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its a LL.ca I want to auction, could be lots of companies with the Intials but finding them will be a pain in the butt I think.

Ilze

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here are places you can go to find contact and email info...i.e. leads for end users.
Canada411
Cipo
google...already mentioned
and the cira database.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom