Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Settlement Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNBA

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok i was scanning through my emails and noticed a pdf that contained a letter for "Settlement Purposes Only"

my whois info is current and i currently have it parked with ads until i develop the name. Now this case is interesting. the company is using a 1 letter before a generic verb and does have a TM filed for it (unknown before acquiring the name). But i do own a domain that has the 1 letter before it that is the same generic term but as a noun.

Im wondering if i upload the brand i created for it and show that im planing to use the name can i get the lawyer off my back? It looks as if they are on a witch hunt with about 100 other domains. Some that dont even have the mark which they are referring to.

I know it may be hard to understand where i may be coming from but if you like to know more info and you are a lawyer please PM me.

It almost make me sick to my stomach that people will abuse the system and think that they can get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom