Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Sex.com Sale Process Coming to An End!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SedoCoUk

The private sale period for Sex.com will end on September 28, 2010.

“Sex.com has a proven revenue model that will enable its next owner to quickly build on past success,” said Kathy Nielsen, Director of Sales at Sedo. “This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a domain that will instantly expand the visibility of a brand, position a company as a leader in its market, and generate tremendous natural traffic.”

All serious buyers are urged to contact Sedo by email at [email protected] or by telephone at 617.499.7212 by September 21, 2010, in order to ensure sufficient time for seller due diligence to be completed and for any offer to be considered.

-Carolyn

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sex is an adult content, why are you posting it here? you should post your message in the adult board.

lol

this is sedo's section

they can post any news event or promotion relating to their website

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If I have millions I will buy sex.com and redirect to my www.acknowledgement.com to help spread the Word of God. Maybe one day.

Now back to business.

keyser

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sex is an adult content, why are you posting it here? you should post your message in the adult board.

^^
Good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom