Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sex.info Vs Sex.Biz on Overture

Status
Not open for further replies.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sex.biz wins round 1. with 54 (Sex.info =0)

I bring this up, because it is quite apparent some dot biz names are better suited for particular words then dot info and visa versa.

For instance:

Cancun.info=452 vs Cancun.biz=0

note: Although in all fairness Cancun.info has been heavily promoted on US cable channels in the late p.m hours. Just goes to show what a little advertising can do.

note 2: On other unrelated matters.....What could hurt dot info is if ICANN comes out with a dot travel, which I suspect they are. They have lobbied Congress hard for the last 1 1/2 years...tourism is $$$ money in the states. I give dot union the 2nd nod....not sure about the 3rd one. FYI: Better send off now for your $499 travel agent biz package through Entrepreneur Magazine so you can qualify for this sponsored TLD. :D

izopod

think

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the post Izapod. Interesting to know. I assume both sex.biz and sex.info have sites?

M

mole

Originally posted by think
Thank you for the post Izapod. Interesting to know. I assume both sex.biz and sex.info have sites?

Nup, the Korean guy who grabbed sex.biz and then got it grabbed from him in a STOP proceding is now using the local courts to sue. Very messy name this one, just like sex.com

.biz are good for natural for names like consultant.biz or stockmarkets.biz, for B2B operations, and for online e.biz sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom