Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Shall we brace for a flooding of .info sales thanks to RF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wienerdog

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think alot of budding gold-rushers took RegisterFly up on there really, really cheap .info sale. People probably bought a lot of domains they shouldn't have in the heat of the moment.

I dare someone to post "I'm buying .info domains for $10 each"; I think you'll end up with one of the longest threads on DN ;)

Domain Days 2024

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree. some people were buying them by the 1000s, and i mean really poor quality names. Would have been better off just buying the top 5 names on their list and leaving the rest.

T

tekz999

wienerdog said:
I think alot of budding gold-rushers took RegisterFly up on there really, really cheap .info sale. People probably bought a lot of domains they shouldn't have in the heat of the moment.

I dare someone to post "I'm buying .info domains for $10 each"; I think you'll end up with one of the longest threads on DN ;)

LOL. I will buy some for 10 ............................ DNF$.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes, really low quality names were most likely bought. but .info domains really are not good names for generate substantial money unless it is really a top notch name.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the offer is good for the long term sales and renewals of .info but bad for us domainers and the long term integrity of .info imo.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll buy any dot info for $10 if it has traffic, link or type in, and generates over $2 per month in PPC.

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Isn't there a 60 waiting period befor they names can be pushed?

So this .info sale will be coming in early July?

Good point though.

I'll buy traffic .info names for DNF or $

aldwin

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cursal said:
Isn't there a 60 waiting period befor they names can be pushed?

Those are 60 days before transfer.
You can push a name even the same day (I did that sometimes)

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The reasoning for this is because the name only has to make 5 cents a month over the next 12 months to break even. I have some which have made several dollars a day since registration. I missed todays sale otherwise I would have picked up a few thousand more.

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Working on a deal on 1 name which if all works out pays for all of my un-needed ones. And only had it a week. Thats outside of the fact I've already made my money back. Don't knock it till you try it.. Also might want to note this is the second .com owner in a month wanting the .info :peace: If you haven't figured it out yet it's a numbers game and add to that alot of people still don't know how to register a domain. If you put a big "For Sale" sign in their face it makes the instructions much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom