Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
NDD Camp 2024

ShareASale Affiliate Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
worst case, you can use Amazon for MP3

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Finally made my first sale with them. It locks next month, will see what happens. Sale was over $500 with a $44 commission though. As long as I get one of them a year, it's over a 400% profit annually. (Furniture)

Ang

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
can't use the Amazon one for mp3 - they have terms & conditions that dont allow you to post links to any affiliates other than their own so I dropped them... iTunes did not approve me... gave me a nice standard email... I don't like Apple anyways so I am kind of glad I wont be helping them get money... so I am going to find a decent one through ShareASale... I'm just looking for more ways to monetize all my traffic as Adsense just isnt enough

ravdn

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its mainly performance marketing, you have to do a sale to earn commissions.

HarveyJ

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Congrats, South.

I've actually found that if you're ccTLD squatting on someone's domain, especially if they're the ccTLD, and you can get a plain TLD, you do nicely out of something.
Problem of course is them tracking the traffic. You'll need to send it through a meta-refresh, and then something else (I use Propser202 as my stage 2 because it also tracks the traffic).

Unethical? Highly.
In bad faith? Definitely.
Profitable? Certainly.

nniesen

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I fed ShareASale offers into a site once upon a time, a lot of work with little to no reward. Not to say their program isn't good, if you have the right converting traffic and can focus on a select group of partners, you could probably do good. One major draw back is keeping up with all the offers that get pulled. This goes for any partner network. I prefer programs that promise lifetime residuals. Another program to try is CyberBounty; about ten years back I'd feed their offers into GoTo.com and saw great payouts on un-tapped low cpc keywords. Big partner networks can sometimes be a little bit over-whelming!

HasRob

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was useing them but there page impression #'s were way lower then my other affiliate links right next to it or on same page and they never matched up with google analytics #'s either so I dropped them. CJ seems to be better along with chitika and adsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators