Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Shop systems/scripts - which do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm currently looking for a shopsystem (readymade preferred) for my domain site.I would like to include it on my site or rebuild my site around it.It should enable me to offer a buy now feature for every domain,a shopping cart,payment options and also the option to send me an offer instead of buy now.And it has to be customizable designwise.
And as i'm doing webdesign only based on the few things i know from learning by doing,i'd prefer a ready-made thing over a script.

So does anybody use such a shop for their domain site or know a good shopsystem?

Thanx.:)

Domain summit 2024

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
but you insulted me in another thread.

Perhaps wise next time not to {profanity} where you sleep.

I'm sure other people will be glad to help you.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL
It's not me insulted you but the other way around.You may wanna reread the whole thread.Wasn't me who called your names lousy,little boy and such.It was you calling me that.All i did was asking you questions that apparently you didn't like to be asked for obvious reasons.Then it was you who started he insults,for a fact i haven't used any insulting language anywhere.
As i've already said,if you're so quick with saying other members have no clue you should be able to stand some serious questions regarding your "offer".If you're not even able to stand that or your offer be questioned,than better next time don't be such a bigmouth.
And hey, what a pity i have to live without the information you could have given me...not. :D

Bennoart of dnforum has his own site
www.bennoart.com and he is selling the script too.
You would be the one to judge whether it is good or not,
because, as usual, I no nuffin.

Goh
I no nuffin.

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yea but your a cool newbie now, so you must no sumfin.

:) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators