Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

short one word .net's are they worth alot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I truely beleive that i am buying an awesome name for a real low price It is worth $10,000+ easy. I will showcase it when the transaction goes through. I have two questions.

1. Its registered at bulkregister.com is it hard to transfer ownership from them?

2. What is the highest 1 word.net sale you seen or sold yourself?

Thank you

cluelessdomainer

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i have not heard of many .net names selling for that much. be cautious, maybe this person is seling the name because he had not had anyone to offer a lot of money.

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
It obvioulsy depends on the name. . .

High Profile .NET sales are few and far between, although they do happen. I have two .NET names that I have 10,000 and 20,000 offers for.

TO answer your questions:

1) If you have a BR account yourself, then you can do an intra-BR transfer. Otehrwise, you will have to transfer the name to another registrar. It is not like eNom or OpenSRS where you can simply assign a password to the name and off it goes.

2) My highest SALE for a .NET is 4 figures. As stated above, I have two (5) figure offers, but have not accepted them.

-Bob

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
bob what 2 names are those high offers for? If you don't mind me asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom