Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Should sedo change their minimum offer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
O.K we all know the minimum offer for a sedo domain ($60) but do you guys think it should be :

a) Higher ( what price?)

b) Lower (what price?)

I think maybe a higher price would keep more crap out of the auctions,maybe a $100 minimum ?

radioz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, they should raise the price as the $60 is disingenuous given that it now costs a minimum of $50 to sell a domain that is not set with a set buy it now price.

As to keeping junk out, nothing stops people from as $10,000 for their junks and that is only since that is Sedo's high easily available price. At a registrar, I get some belly laughs when I see some of the 'premium' domains people want $450,000 for!

Bad news on all of this: Sedo doesn't listen to anyone but Sedo and most of the guys who want $10K for junk aren't either.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can set a minimum price for your domains.

bmugford

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They either need to change their minimum commission or minimum offer because right now it makes no sense.

Brad

Billnot

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They either need to change their minimum commission or minimum offer because right now it makes no sense.

Brad

That's why all my cheap domains are at fixed prices - you just pay 10%. Means you can offer them cheaper and still get the same return :approve:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
As we can set the minimum offer, the default of $60 is obsolete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom