• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Show your adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 1, 2002
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
0
I have been tweaking the crap out of adsense on my different sites. Sometimes what I think is a brilliant idea bombs miserably. Other times a minor tweak increases my rev. by $10/day.

I was hoping those who also tweak their adsense might also want to share their experiences and post links.
I am going to start taking some screens of the before and after as well as the increase/decrease in rev.

To start here is one of my sites with changes and the effect it had:

ffx2.com
Moved to the 4 ads just under the banner when previously there was no space and the ads were above the content in the blue area. CTR got better but only by about 1/10 of a percent which was ok I guess.

I might change the color so it stands out although I dont know if this will help or not.

Anyone else been tweaking?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom