Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Signature site and script

Status
Not open for further replies.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well I just rocked the last 2 days to complete this project.

http://www.spamfreesig.com

Take a look for all the features and such. I am selling the site for $500 with the script and resale rights. The site is new so it has no traffic or revenue. I realize the price may be high but for this price you also get resale rights to the script.

I am also selling copies of the script. I wrote it myself. It's custom and includes tell-a-friend and contact form. There is an easy install txt file and it requires no mysql. The entire site can basically be changed with a couple files. It has a header, footer, left_side, and right_side file. The site has a style.css as well so all styles can be changed very quickly and easily. This script can be installed in less than 5 minutes. I have validated the code for CSS and HTML 4.1 compliancy. This could be a great money maker.

The script copies I am selling for $40 each (without resale rights). I spent a lot of hours on this. If you have done previous business with me or you would like to make a fair offer please PM me.

I can also make custom changes and will also install for $5 per install.

I believe the only requirements are GD 1.6

Thanks a lot guys.

Domain summit 2024

CeciliaH

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice script - Is it possible to make our own er - buttons like the gmail one for example for any domain for usage?

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes it should be rather easy to create any button for any email service. They are just basic PNG buttons inside the images folder and 1 file you would change to add the button to the site.

The script is also now listed at hotscripts.
http://www.hotscripts.com/Detailed/44827.html

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks it seems to be doing well already. I will post some stats in a few days once the google channel kicks in.

I will post traffic stats as well.

lindmar

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
but your not making any money correct?

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That is currently correct since the site is 2 days old. I am more interested in selling the script than I am the site but I will entertain offers over $500 for the site and script. The hours taken to code the site make it worth the $500. It's a custom script and you get exclusive resale rights. So while the site itself has yet to prove revenue...I am confident in saying that it will. A little marketing...some google ads...a link here and there...and bingo. I already placed the script at hotscripts and will post at other script sites later today. I haven't made the script sale pages yet but that's next. I priced the script at $40 which is reasonable....but if you lowered it to $20-$25 you would sell even more. I have already sold 3 copies of the script in 2 days. I have 2 or 3 more interested parties. All purchasers of the script do not have resale license. Instead they have a license to own and transfer ownership as well as modify code for themselves. They cannot modify and rerelease for sale or distribute freely.

lindmar

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well thats exactly my question, do people really pay $40 bucks for a script that really makes them nothing?
I thought people usually buy scripts with the intent on making money? im just curious

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lindmar said:
well thats exactly my question, do people really pay $40 bucks for a script that really makes them nothing?
I thought people usually buy scripts with the intent on making money? im just curious

People buy scripts that do not make them money all the time. It happens. The intention of course may be to make money but it is up to the buyer to turn any site into a profitable one.

What you are buying when you buy a copy of the script is a website in a zip. Unzip, change some configs in a file ,and then promote. This is really basic stuff and if you can't understand that then you either need to read more about what is going on at DNF or simply find another way to make money.

No offense but at one point...every single site ever created made zero money. Someone either marketed it properly or had a great idea that spread virally. It's up to you which path you want to attempt. I prefer a little marketing mixed with an idea that is viral possible. I believe spamfreesig fits that category.

Also many sites here make money and then they get sold to someone who just doesn't do a thing for the site...and then profit goes to zero as well. It happened to me for a $1000 site (bad memory and a lesson learned). Would you rather pay $1000 for site making money or $40 and make the site into a profitable one.

Well...that was too long. Hope you read it and understand what I am saying.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
rebuttle post removed...

thank you radistar for the edit

lindmar

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wasnt looking for a response questioning my integrity or reasons for being on this board.

It was you who posted in the "Developed Websites Category"
MEaning, developed, making an income, with traffic.

You are simply selling a script unless I'm way off.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You are way off.

A developed site does not have to have traffic, stats, or even revenue.

Who was questioning your integrity? Not I. I was questioning your purpose since it doesn't seem like you are interested in my script or the website. In which case you are just thread crapping. That is frowned upon in the sale threads.

btw- traffic is great...2nd day the site got over 250 uniques http://www.spamfreesig.com/webstat/usage_200502.html

Lindmar-If you still wish to argue over the fact that you don't like my sale then please send me a PM..I will be happy to indulge in a conversation about this.

lindmar

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
labrocca said:
What you are buying when you buy a copy of the script is a website in a zip. Unzip, change some configs in a file ,and then promote. This is really basic stuff and if you can't understand that then you either need to read more about what is going on at DNF or simply find another way to make money.

Again, all I was looking for was some clarification. This is what you said. I don't think I need to read more about whats going on at DNF, I just had a few questions about your script.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SOLD.

Site and script and all rights have been sold. Sorry I can no longer sell the script.

Thank you for the interest and great comments.

:)

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I couldn't help it... just have to comment ;)
A LOT of people buy/write scripts that make no money directly, actually.

Why? If you offer something people like, they will come back to the site.

If they come back, that equals traffic.

Traffic eventually can equal money.

Cheers ;)

Congrats on the sale, Labrocca!

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Keep your eye on the site in the next few weeks for some neat new features. Cheers all, and thanks to labrocca for a smooth sale!

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I gave sevent my to-do list for the site with at least 2 good ideas. One of them is GREAT...if he can get it coded it can blow that site up. The sale went smooth and over an aim session we banged out all the details and questions. Thanks a lot sevent and I left you feedback.

Now it's time to see my project list and what else I can whip up this week. I just recently moved to Las Vegas and sold my retail establishment in NYC so I can dedicate myself full time to making money on the web. I have built up over 150 sites and many have to be built or rebuilt.

Here goes nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators