Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Signed up for parked.com but they didnt accept me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordsho

The ShoDriver!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a pretty decent account with bodis and sedo, i was chatting with a member from here the other day and he mentioned i sign up to parked.com and give them a try. I signed up with 15+ domains but they sent me a rejection email. I've never had an issue like this, has anyone else had an issue like this with parked.com or are they not accepting me because i'm from Turkey.:upset:

stock_post

JewelryRelated.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a pretty decent account with bodis and sedo, i was chatting with a member from here the other day and he mentioned i sign up to parked.com and give them a try. I signed up with 15+ domains but they sent me a rejection email. I've never had an issue like this, has anyone else had an issue like this with parked.com or are they not accepting me because i'm from Turkey.:upset:

People who have parked are running away from them.. They probably wonder why you are signing with them..

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think EVERYONE gets rejected from Parked on first blush, but if you followup with a domain list they will except you. (Right Simon?)

The end result is, are you willing to accept pennies? (This includes all parking companies including Google)

Sgroove

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I applied 3 times too and they rejected my application..not sure what's wrong. I applied with top domain names... :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom