Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Since I found myself a member, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moondancer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've never really thought much about domain name selling or even speculating in acquiring and selling domains... but... just for learning a bit more about it, let's say:

I have a couple of domains I've been thinking about selling. I bought the domains, set up sites, then found myself too busy to really work on them like they deserve. I kind of hate giving them up but I hate seeing them neglected even more. One has no PR but a small amount of traffic... nothing really big because it's never been advertised or indexed on Google as yet. The other has a PR4 but almost no traffic. Both are pretty good names although one is hyphenated.

Where would I start?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the best way is just to start reading...

dnjournal.com is a great resource
also, just read the threads here at DNF, look at recent sales and what the experienced domains are looking for...

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I say sell it for DNF$ and let it develope itself in the hands of someone else, or you could just give them away in a contest or something on one of your other websites/forums.

Moondancer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks, GT Web... that's a nice link you gave there. I'm sure it will be very helpful.

Kevin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNforum has a tremendous amount of information in various categories and is constantly growing.

You are in a good place right now!

Read through threads that interest you.

yl888

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
try doing a search here, there r many good domain name sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom